Meet the Team
Deja Simmons, PA-C
President and Founder
Deja Simmons has been a practicing Physician Assistant since 2004. She received her masters in clinical medical science and physician assistant from Barry University in Miami, Florida. She was trained under one of the most well renowned Plastic Surgeons in the world. She has a true passion for aesthetics and helping others look and feel their best. She has an eagerness for ensuring that all patients leave the office happy and maintaining a client for life! Meticulous
Masters in Clinical Medical Science & Physician Assistant – Barry University
Bachelor in Science/Biology – University of North Alabama
Born and raised in Denver, Colorado
Collegiate volleyball player at University of North Alabama
Loves spending time with her wonderful husband, 2 daughters and a son
Loves Colorado outdoor life including: camping, skiing, hiking and volleyball
Business Development/Sales & Marketing
As a business owner, Christina, has learned critical skills to succeed in Public Relations, Sales, and Marketing. She has worked in the industry of Medical Devices, Real Estate, Finance as well as Events & Production and Image Consulting. Her expertise in these fields have given her superior communication skills, equipped her with experienced public speaking and presentation skills, effective decision making and intuitiveness to client’s needs and wants.
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Dale Carnegie Training – Public Speaking and Public Relation
- Kaplan Real Estate School
- Mrs. Colorado 2008
- Biggest fan at her son, Doren’s, basketball games – nationally ranked!
- Attends her daughter, Lila’s, competitive dance team competitions.
- Avid concert attendee at Red Rocks with her partner Brian.
- Traveling with her family is her passion.
- Passion for fashion, loves keeping up on current trends. Has an eye for what looks amazing on anyone!